Business Credit Reports Expands its Beginning-to-End Credit Suite by Adding Payment Performance Insights
Business Credit Reports, Inc. (BCR) has added Payment Performance Insights to its business credit solution. Payment Performance Insights blends a company’s accounts receivable data with industry-leading credit bureau data and analytics to help them understand customer payment performance and ultimately reduce overall delinquency with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
Companies that use Payment Performance Insights are able to:
- Prioritize collection calls by comparing the payment behavior of accounts across a portfolio
- Segment and filter the portfolio to quickly understand the exposure and payment performance of customers
- Benchmark how customers pay versus how those same customers pay other credit obligations as well as industry averages
- View account-level firmographics and details to understand payment performance on an individual customer
“When companies use Payment Performance Insights, they are able to get their chronic slow payers to pay on time and keep them from becoming no-pays,” said Pam Ogden, president and founder of Business Credit Reports. “It is a great tool for improving customer payment behavior. We are happy to partner with Dun & Bradstreet to deliver this outstanding tool to our customers.”
The cloud-based portfolio analysis tool provides insights that drive prioritization of collection efforts and actions to mitigate risk through a variety of charts, graphs and detail views.
- A Comparative Payment Behavior chart shows how customers pay in comparison to how they pay other vendors as well as how promptly their industry peers pay.
- Days Beyond Terms Trends graphs show 24-month payment trends, both at the account level and portfolio level, comparing each to industry norms.
- Account-level and segment views deliver insights on payment performance of an individual account or group of accounts, including computed carrying costs of any past-due balances for the accounts.
Payment Performance Insights is available at no additional charge to BCR clients who report their accounts receivable data via BCR’s free credit bureau data reporting services.
About Business Credit Reports, Inc. – Business Credit Reports is the largest independent provider of credit information on businesses in the USA, Canada and international and is uniquely licensed to offer multi-bureau reports featuring Experian, Dun & Bradstreet, Equifax, Graydon, Creditreform and Ansonia information. Reports are delivered online with one login and one invoice via BCR’s cloud-based report gateway. Offering a proprietary suite of reports blending information from multiple credit bureaus with robust analytics and relevant scores, BCR offers pay-as-you-go monthly billing with no minimums, no annual fees and no contracts required. Since 1989, over 20,000 users have relied on BCR as a trusted and innovative leader in small business credit information. To learn more about BCR, please visit BusinessCreditReports.com.