We are partnered with NCS to help small businesses protect their receivables by developing a UCC, Mechanic's Lien or Collection program!
Since 1970, NCS has been the leader in providing credit professionals throughout the U.S. and Canada with proactive solutions to secure receivables, minimize credit risk and improve profitability. With our distinct service groups: Notice & Mechanic's Lien, UCC, and Collection - NCS develops customized solutions based on your business model and organization requirements to Secure Your Tomorrow®.
NCS has educated more than 900,000 credit professionals on securing their receivables and reducing their risk through NCS events, resources, and social media. NCS offers web-based solutions such as LienFiender™, The National Lien Digest©, LienTracker® Online, and The Job App. These resources help manage credit risk, provide time and information requirements, monitor deadlines and generate notices
Since 1970 NCS has been the industry leader throughout the U.S. and Canada in collections, mechanic's lien laws and UCC filings. We offer proactive solutions to secure your receivables, minimize credit risk and improve profitability. The many benefits of a partnership with NCS can include:
- A National Provider: Relieves your need for multiple service providers
- Flat Fees: Stop your guessing. Know your costs up front
- An Established Attorney Network: Provides access to local, highly-specialized, construction attorneys
- Project Status Tracking: Diminishes your risk of a missed critical deadline date
- Information Review: Minimizes your potential for incorrect filing information
- Immediate Attorne Referral: Reduces your last minute losses
- Online Service Option: Secure online portal provides 24/7 access to save time and paperwork
- Customized Programs to Fit Your Needs: Notice program based on your project information and project value